Web Intelligence 4.x Training (BOW310-320)
Web Intelligence 4.x Training (BOW310-320)
Learn Business Objects and Web Intelligence! Includes step by step guide on setting up a free trial Business Objects 4.1 environment.
We start you off by explaining the tool and terminology used in SAP Webi. Next, we take you through some guided video demonstrations on how to use Webi and perform various query building and reporting exercises.
Finally, we assess your training experience with an exam. Remember to use both the print and video portion of this course to assist with the final quiz as it will be challenging. The course can be completed in a matter of a few hours.
Included in the Gold Training Package
Download Course Fact Sheet (Scroll Down for the full Curriculum and video demos)
Participants will gain Business Objects knowledge with a deep focus on Web Intelligence report design and implementation. Upon completion of this course, the trainee will be able to successfully design and deliver end-to-end Web Intelligence reports. We encourage you to enroll in our SAP BI/BW Enterprise Data Warehousing and SAP BEx Query Design and Analysis courses at the same time in order to save with a training bundle.
The Web Intelligence course starts out with an Introduction to the material that goes over an in depth background of the business objects tool set. We then focus in on Web Intelligence 4.x ensuring that you understand the tool at the most basic level. You will learn how to navigate through the Webi tool and create Web Intelligence documents. The queries and reports you will create were designed to optimally showcase the power of Web Intelligence and how within a few minutes you can create beautiful reports. Our easy to follow video exercises teach you how to create insightful reports by leveraging the complex computational capabilities that Web Intelligence offers like: Functions, variables, filters, IF statements, calculations, formulas.
Learn by doing! Each section builds on the others to keep you both challenged and engaged.
After our introductory section, every module is independent so you can start from wherever you’d like. The more you learn and practice these skills, the better you will get. Feel free to take your time while you master this valuable set of Business Objects skills.
This class will make you a highly proficient Business Objects Web Intelligence. By the end of this course you will confidently add Web Intelligence to your CV.
BONUS: This course will be updated with brand new sections as SAP releases new versions of their software in the future. So when you enroll – you enroll for life!
What are the requirements?
- Basic knowledge of reporting
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 29 Lectures and 4 hours of content!
- Detailed videos based on the eFashion universe
- Understand all aspects of report creation and execution on the Business Objects Web Intelligence platform
- Learn how to create a query and report
- Learn the concept of filtering within the query
- Understand the scope of analysis feature
- Be able to easily create Webi Reports
- Understand the Business Objects Reporting Suite Overview
- Web Intelligence
- Crystal Reports
- Report Scheduling/Exporting
- Next Level Data Trend Analysis
- Important Features and Key Terminology
- Microcubes, Universes, Rich Client, InfoView, etc…
- Query Designer
- Enabling Report View
- Quickly changing report perspective (Turn To)
- Scope of Analysis
- Drilling Up and Down
- Creating highly interactive reports
- Report Panel
- Changing the report’s preferences
- Understand the panel layout
- Report Manager Tab overview
- Creating a new report
- Read versus Design Mode
- Document Summary
- Navigation Map
- Input Controls
- User Prompt Inputs
- Available Objects
- Document Structure and Filters
What is the target audience?
- You should take this course if want to learn Business Objects Web Intelligence completely from scratch
- You should take this course if you know some Business Objects but want to get better
- You should take this course if you are good in Web Intelligence and want to take your skills to the next level
Enroll Multiple Users?
|Section 1: Introduction to Business Objects and Web Intelligence|
|Launching Web Intelligence||00:05:00|
|Section 2: Video Exercises|
|Reading and Filtering on Data||FREE||00:05:00|
|Prompting End Users for Input||FREE||00:08:00|
|Using More Than One Filter to Restrict Data||00:05:00|
|Displaying Your Data Differently||00:20:00|
|Using Breaks and Cross Tables||00:10:00|
|Making Reports More Presentable||00:10:00|
|Tracking Data Changes||00:06:00|
|Displaying Your Data in an Easy to Read Format||00:15:00|
|Formatting Your Reports||00:06:00|
|Capturing Prompt Information and Variable Calculations||00:08:00|
|Creating Combined Queries||00:06:00|
|Calculations for Easy Financial Reporting||00:10:00|
|Functions – Character and Data Strings||00:07:00|
|Scope of Analysis||00:07:00|
|Ranking and Sorting Your Data||00:05:00|
|Section 3: Useful Functions to Easily Clean Up Report Output|
|Using the Right Function||00:05:00|
|Using the Replace Function||00:05:00|
|The Sub String Function||00:03:00|
|Using the Position Function||00:05:00|
|Using the IF function to Modify Calculation Behavior||00:10:00|
|Grouping Data with IF Statements and Breaks||00:05:00|
|Section 4: Certification Prep Reading Material|
|Beginner to Advanced Prep Material||02:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.